Today is a LIST day.
I love lists.
Lists make me sooooo happy, especially as I score through items on it as I achieve/overcome/do them.
The type of list I make each morning is usually a manifestation of my subconscious intentions for the day.
Yesterday’s list didn’t even get written.
Had I written it, it would have simply said.
○ Keep children entertained and fed using WHATEVER is in the house.
○ Play on floor
○ AVOID doing ANYTHING of importance
○ Remain in SlummyMummy mode all day. DO NOT BRUSH HAIR.
○ Watch edumacational TV. Peppa-Stoopid-Pig counts today
○ Ignore all housework
○ Remain in Cavewomanesque denial of countdown to reality…
○ Get minions to bed and Him fed in time to quietly watch Rosey Tralee. Do not roll eyes, snaughle, tut, swear or comment on Tweeter. Comment only on gunas… Don’t be a bitch. You’re just jealous because you were never a Rosey.
You get the gist. Yesterday was crap…and yet blissful.
Today the list is full of VERY important things that I have been avoiding.
The most excitingful thing is Prom.
You see correctly.
Not MY PROM, OBVIOUSLY!
(That was NOTHING to get excited about…cringe!)
One of my favourite perks of the job is getting to go to PROM EVERY YEAR.
Myself and the other usual suspect cool and “Downwiththekids” TeacherTypes go every year to see our little babbies step into the big bad world.
Butterflies I tell you.
And it is always a great night of emotional fun.
Tonight, I’ll be driving so shall be Sensible and Ladybellelike.
Tomorrow, I’ll be happy I drove! 😅
Now, off my arse I get.
There are words on this list that need a big defiant LINE scored through them.
I swear it’s one of the most exciting and satisfying actions in life.
How utterly, terribly sad… 😂😂
Any exciting plans for today?
#SMum #lists #blog